November 13, 2005

Curse These Blogs!!!

Why the frustration? I’ve been thinking about writing a blog for a while now. Problem is, I come up with all these great ideas and trash them once I see the mess they become on screen. But this is my forum, so screw all the rest, right? Heck, the crazier the better. Understand though, I’m the one who can dance anywhere, but I hate raising my hand in class. It’s like baring your soul, this blogging business. Then again, this is finally my outlet for sharing the secret obsessions, thoughts and eccentricities that make me tick. And boy do I have those. However, I’m afraid that maybe over time the sweater will unravel and there I'll be, bare-chested to the world. And instead of the buxom bikini model I’d like to be, I’ll be reminiscent of an 11 year old boy. You don’t have to tell me, I know it’s scary.

So what the heck, I’ll give it a shot. Even if it turns out my secret desires aren’t as juicy as I give them credit, at least I can say I sank my teeth into the succulent fruit of blog-dom. Hop on the band wagon, Melbo, it could be a bumpy ride.

4 comments:

Alifinale said...

Hey I always say that I would look like an 11 year old boy when I am naked. I think I win.

melbo said...

Didn't mean to steal your flat-chested thunder. With your belly and everything else growing daily, at least you'll have a small taste of what puberty would have been like before I will.

Kris said...

Is it weird that when I'm naked I look like Cindy Crawford?

Alice said...

Welcome aboard melbo! I'm looking forward to the "juicy" stories... the closest I get to Juicy is when it is plastered on some girls butt in the shopping mall. Cheers.