January 12, 2010

Super Nerdy/Awesome Coupooning








I know only super nerds post pictures of their coupon deals, so consider me an official super nerd.  I just couldn't help it, I got all this today for only $33!  In fact, I'm KICKING myself because I could have save $4.50 more if I'd been smarter. But I still saved $95!!  Even better, it's stuff I actually NEED.  I've been known to buy plenty just because it's a great deal, but I'm trying to be better and use coupons all the time, and oh my gosh are we saving so much bloody money it's ridiculous.  Anyway, using coupons is pretty sweet, even though it did consume my whole morning and was organizing them until 2:30am last night...

7 comments:

Owens D.C. said...

What store?

Marc said...

My wifers.

Melanie said...

Go melbo! I just need to go for it and at least try it out and see if coupons really could get me stuff we would actually use.

Amy Morris said...

I'm a coupon nerd myself. love it!

melbo said...

Oh, and I got $3.50 off my next purchase. ;)

I went to Target, CVS & Giant. I just cut the coupons from the Sunday paper and do what they tell me to on these two websites: www.mrsmoneysaver.com & www.hip2save.com

JoJo said...

Ok, you totally need to be my coupon guru. AWESOME!

JoJo said...

BTW< I totally just referenced you and your awesome geeky saving-ness in my blog... check it out ellament.blogspot.com

:)